Is Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost good?

I stopped using Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost after a month 

I only used this product for a month and then I stopped for the following reason:

For the first two weeks my eyes were a little red and irritated in the mornings. I didn't discontinue as I really wanted to give this product a chance! The redness and irritation went away after two weeks and everything was ok. 
After a month, I noticed that my under eyes are getting darker! I never had dark under eyes and I am sure it had to do with this product. I googled and found out some others have had the same issue. 
I stopped using this eye serum right away even though I paid $180 for it! After almost two months I noticed that my eyelashes have become longer and fuller. I got good results on my lashes despite I had used it for only a month but it was disappointing to see such a side effect.

      


         

I really wanted to continue using this product as I loved how my lashes looked but I was really concerned about the dark circles under my eyes and it wasn't worth it. 

If you are interested to know what I used to get rid of the dark under eyes see my next post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does MiraDry work?

Best treatment for dry lips!