Best treatment for dry lips!

Best treatment for dry lips! 

Are you having dry lips and picking your lips all the time? If so, read below. 

I always suffered from super dry and peeling lips. I kept trying different lip products and sadly non of them worked. I even made lip scrubs at home but didn't see any change on my lips. Drinking more water didn't help either. 

Below are some of the nourishing lip balms/treatments that I've used:

-Avene Cold Cream Nourishing Lip Balm with Shea Butter for Chapped Lips
-Burt's Bees
-NIVEA
-Labello
-EOS

and many more. 

Few months ago I went to Sephora and decided to try the Fresh lip treatment called: 
Sugar Advanced Therapy 

                                                          Fresh - Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.3 g

This cost $26 and for sure that's the most I've ever paid on a lip treatment! I started using it every day in the morning and at night. After about 1.5 months I noticed that my lips are not dry anymore and they're so soft! I noticed that I am not picking my lips anymore! That worked like a miracle for me and I purchased it again recently. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does MiraDry work?

Is Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost good?